We have been using 1st Choice Cleaning for over 16 years and during this time they have proven to be a very professional company.
They adhere to all the Health & Safety rules and their quality of work is second to none. All the staff employed by them are courteous, friendly and approachable and are discreet when working on site. We have always found their costings very competitive, in fact, they have not increased their prices for the last few years.
We have complete trust in them working on our site without supervision as some of their work is after office hours and we have to give them access during this time.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this company for any cleaning contract. They are currently carrying out a large cleaning job in our warehouse which is over and above the standard cleaning contract where we have work carried out at regular intervals.
Office Manager, Kenwood Limited
- Abseil and Restricted Access Cleaning and Maintenance. 1st Choice High Level Cleaning and Maintenance aim to deliver a service which is professional and reliable. Health & Safety is paramount from carrying out site surveys, planning, implementing and completing works. Staff, clients and the public can be assured when entering a workplace that we aim for a safe environment with the least disruption without compromising Health & Safety or work.
- High Level Window Cleaning. All staff are fully trained and with over 20 years experience you can be assured that Health & Safety is paramount with 1st Choice. Where possible work is carried out from the ground with waterfed poles. Specialist equipment can be employed to reach restricted areas. Traditional techniques are still applied where Health & Safety permits. 1st Choice aim to deliver a service which is cost-effective and which obtains the best results.
- Installation & Testing of Anchor Safety Systems. With any Safety equipment Health and Safety is paramount from installation to use. 1st Choice use specialist calibrated equipment to install and test fall prevention equipment. 1st Choice offers consultation prior to installation. With over 20 years experience of using fall prevention equipment the understanding and knowledge is invaluable in the planning stages.
- Installation of Bird Deterrent Systems. 1st Choice offer a complete service to ensure a system that delivers and is cost-effective. With experience and training we offer to install a system with the highest grade materials and least intrusive to the surroundings where required. Health & Safety is paramount, from the first contact we advice and involve the client through the whole process.
- Excreta Cleaning. Health & Safety is paramount when removing excreta from all surfaces due to the various active organisms. Full Safety equipment is worn by all 1st Choice staff.
- Graffiti Removal. 1st Choice use the latest environmentally friendly chemicals, equipment & techniques to remove graffiti from masonry and stone surfaces.
- Exterior Cleaning. 1st Choice offer a complete service to ensure that the most cost effective methods are employed without compromising the fabric of the building to deliver the desired results. . 1st Choice use specialist equipment and techniques to restore aluminum & stainless steel cladding, powder coated metals, plastics and are able to clean most types of brick/stone work
- Hot & Cold Pressure Washing. 1st Choice use the latest fully enclosed portable, quiet pressure washers to ensure a safe environment for staff, clients and the public.
- Steam Cleaning. Portable Commercial steam equipment is used
- Duct & Vent Cleaning. 1st Choice use the latest robotic equipment to inspect internal surfaces of ducting. Cleaning is carried out with Health & Safety being paramount using mechanical and manual equipment as required.
- Facias Cleaning. 1st Choice use specialist equipment and techniques to restore aluminum, stainless steel cladding, powder coated metals and plastics to offer clients a low cost alternative to replacement.
- Gutter Cleaning. Health & Safety is paramount when clearing gutters. We at 1st Choice use cameras from the ground to inspect the interior prior to advising the client on the best cleaning method. We use vacuum removal with pressure rinsing from the ground and access equipment to reach for removal.
- Factory Cleaning. Whilst maintaining a high standard of Health & Safety, 1st Choice aim to deliver a service which obtains the desired results with the least disruption to our clients. We have a variety of equipment & techniques used to work within a range of different work environments
Battered by the elements since it was built in 1544, Southsea Castle is being cleaned by 1st Choice High Level Cleaning & Maintenance.
Visitors to one of the city's leading landmarks may have noticed... read more